Coming soon new web app ( 1clickwp Review ) this is great

A full 35% of all new websites that go up online every day are built with WordPress.

Business owners and startups spend a TON of cash on WordPress products, and they need a place to manage them all.

Themes.. Plugins..You pay money for these things, yet you often lose them on your hard drive, or worse yet, never even download & install on your site!

But it's such a pain in the butt to set up a new WordPress site!!

If you've ever done it from start to finish, you already know this.

There's just no 1 way to conveniently store all your WordPress stuff so that it can be easily deployed on any installation in just seconds.

Usually, here's what. I have to do for my . VPS hosting to set up
a new website:

- Buy domain

- Point nameservers

- Add domain

set up MySQL user

- Set up MySQL DB

- Assign user rights (permissions) to allow the user the access

- Upload WordPress

- Enter the details

- Run the install

That's TEN steps. Ugh! It takes too long. And that's TEN ways how. I can mess up (I don't always pay 100% full attention, I'm a normal human being just like everyone else.. I, too,screw this up a LOT!)

But that's only the beginning. Then, youstill have to add yourthemes & plugins!

This 10-step setup can quickly bloat into a long project that takes hours.

Many biz owners will struggle for WEEKS trying to get their site to look 'just right'

And STILL, they fail to achieve that final 'polished' look & feel.

Now.. What if there was a way for you to do all of this in just 3 steps?
That's 70% faster!!

And what if you could make every WP site you ever put up on the web look sharp, every single time?

Well, now you can.

Or, rather.. SOON you can, because it's not live yet. But you can get the full scoop here:

This 1 tool will save you a ton of time and work for the rest of your life.

Regards,

PS: I'll send you a reminder when it goes on sale so you can get it for the low introductoryprice with a full 30 day refund guarantee: